classified in this way the film produced according to quality:
"FIRST QUALITY ": Quality first is the normal production of electrolytic tinning line subject to the usual procedures of inspection and testing of finished product, this film is suitable for lithographic coatings and in general can be used to its fullest extent. It should also be free of holes, wrinkles, breaks, bumps and lumps of tin inlaid on the surface.Request
"STANDARD QUALITY ": Material in sheet form which is the product for inspection at the production line, with a mix of first quality criteria and up to 5% of quality second. It is suitable under normal storage conditions, lithographic coatings and general purpose tin. This film should be free of holes, wrinkles and lumps of tin inlaid on the surface. Escuchar Leer fonéticamente Diccionario - Ver diccionario detallado Request
"SECOND QUALITY": The production quality is second rejected and / or classified electrolytic tinning line subject to the usual processes of inspection and testing of finished products and / or grading banks. You can file bankruptcy, wrinkles, dents, rust in the form of maps. Ties are not allowed to film.
"SURPLUS": Are cuts, scraps, rejected by-product of electrolytic tinning line for compacting scrap, which is fully oxidized uncoated sheet, Tin with wrinkles over 40% of surface area and oxide Tin over 60% of surface area.
Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) and Tin Free Steel (TFS) have multiple applications for such products as:
The food and beverage sectors
1. Caps for beer, soft drinks and juice glass bottles, also known as crown caps
2. Caps for glass jars (desserts, jams, sauces, etc.)
3. Cans for canned fruits, meats, fish and prepared dishes
4. Cans for milk products (powdered milk, condensed milk, cream, enriched foods, etc.)
5. Cans for dehydrated and dry foods (peanuts, raisins, cookies, oats, etc.)
6. Cans for edible oils
The industrial sector
1. Cans for paints and aerosols
2. Cans for lubricating oils
3. Cans for shoe shine products and waxes
4. Cans for cosmetics and pharmaceutical products
7. Kitchenware: trays, hoppers for mills, graters and oil burners
8. Decorative cans.
HOLASA produces high quality Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) and Tin Free Steel (TFS); one of the key raw materials used for packaging in the food, beverage and general consumer goods industries.
SELECT ANOTHER PRODUCT
At HOLASA we keep in mind the future of new generations, and by manufacturing Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) and Tin Free Steel (TFS), we avoid compromising our planet's natural resources. Recyclable, degradable products. Nature friendly. More information
HOLASABOR is a program that shows canned food by pointing out their strength, such as practicality, variety and great flavor. More information
|Diseño y Desarrollo Comprandofacil.com|