classified in this way the film produced according to quality:
"FIRST QUALITY ": Quality first is the normal production of electrolytic tinning line subject to the usual procedures of inspection and testing of finished product, this film is suitable for lithographic coatings and in general can be used to its fullest extent. It should also be free of holes, wrinkles, breaks, bumps and lumps of tin inlaid on the surface.Request
"STANDARD QUALITY ": Material in sheet form which is the product for inspection at the production line, with a mix of first quality criteria and up to 5% of quality second. It is suitable under normal storage conditions, lithographic coatings and general purpose tin. This film should be free of holes, wrinkles and lumps of tin inlaid on the surface. Escuchar Leer fonéticamente Diccionario - Ver diccionario detallado Request
"SECOND QUALITY": The production quality is second rejected and / or classified electrolytic tinning line subject to the usual processes of inspection and testing of finished products and / or grading banks. You can file bankruptcy, wrinkles, dents, rust in the form of maps. Ties are not allowed to film.
"SURPLUS": Are cuts, scraps, rejected by-product of electrolytic tinning line for compacting scrap, which is fully oxidized uncoated sheet, Tin with wrinkles over 40% of surface area and oxide Tin over 60% of surface area.
1. Air tightness: Preserves the product by totally isolating it from the outside environment.
2. Strength: Resistance to external agents and mechanical strength are advantages for pressure or vacuum packing.
3. Low weight: Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) is lighter than other packing materials. Therefore, it is easier to handle and store. It also has low transportation costs.
4. Diversity: Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) can be used to make all kinds of cans in different sizes that can contain different solid, liquid or gas products.
5. Opacity: Prevents food degradation caused by light.
6. Long life: Natural products packaged in ETP last a long time without losing their organoleptic properties or their nutritional value. It does not require preservatives to prolong food preservation because that is achieved in the packing process (vacuum and sterilization).
7.Easy lithographic printing: The surface allows for excellent lithographic printing and the packager can use it for advertising or decoration.
8. Recycling:The magnetic nature of Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) makes it easier to recycle because it can be easily separated from other waste. In addition, the tinplate can is totally degradable and turns into an inorganic material by the action of oxygen and the environment.
Other advantages of Tin
1. Tin acts as a sacrificial element with respect to iron in tin robbing products such as asparagus, pineapple, citric products, mushrooms, etc.
2. Tin is essential in the preservation of the organoleptic properties of many products.
3. Tin facilitates the cutting, forming, drawing, and slipping operations, and minimizes tool wear.
4. Tin cans may be used in many products without the need to apply organic coatings.
5. The higher the tin content, the higher the resistance to corrosion.
6. Provides excellent weldability: tin-lead and electrical.
SELECT ANOTHER PRODUCT
At HOLASA we keep in mind the future of new generations, and by manufacturing Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) and Tin Free Steel (TFS), we avoid compromising our planet's natural resources. Recyclable, degradable products. Nature friendly. More information
HOLASABOR is a program that shows canned food by pointing out their strength, such as practicality, variety and great flavor. More information
|Diseño y Desarrollo Comprandofacil.com|