classified in this way the film produced according to quality:
"FIRST QUALITY ": Quality first is the normal production of electrolytic tinning line subject to the usual procedures of inspection and testing of finished product, this film is suitable for lithographic coatings and in general can be used to its fullest extent. It should also be free of holes, wrinkles, breaks, bumps and lumps of tin inlaid on the surface.Request
"STANDARD QUALITY ": Material in sheet form which is the product for inspection at the production line, with a mix of first quality criteria and up to 5% of quality second. It is suitable under normal storage conditions, lithographic coatings and general purpose tin. This film should be free of holes, wrinkles and lumps of tin inlaid on the surface. Escuchar Leer fonéticamente Diccionario - Ver diccionario detallado Request
"SECOND QUALITY": The production quality is second rejected and / or classified electrolytic tinning line subject to the usual processes of inspection and testing of finished products and / or grading banks. You can file bankruptcy, wrinkles, dents, rust in the form of maps. Ties are not allowed to film.
"SURPLUS": Are cuts, scraps, rejected by-product of electrolytic tinning line for compacting scrap, which is fully oxidized uncoated sheet, Tin with wrinkles over 40% of surface area and oxide Tin over 60% of surface area.
Information to make orders
In order to guarantee the correct production, HOLASA requires clearly filling out the order form, with the Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) or Tin Free Steel (TFS) specifications requested, as well as the following items:
1. Plate thickness in millimeters
2. Temper desired
3. Tin coating in grams per square meter or Tin Free Steel (TFS)
4. Plate dimensions in millimeters. It must keep in mind that the first figure is taken from the plate’s width, and the second figure is the cut. This is important to bear in mind since the direction of the grain is parallel to the length of the cut.
5. Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) or Tin Free Steel (TFS) finishing
6. Adequate amount of oil and information if the Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) or Tin Free Steel (TFS) will be lacquered or lithographed
7. Indication if the Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) should be marked —differential Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP)
8. Amount required in tons
9. Delivery deadline desired
10. End use to be given to the product
SELECT ANOTHER PRODUCT
At HOLASA we keep in mind the future of new generations, and by manufacturing Electrolytic Tinplate (ETP) and Tin Free Steel (TFS), we avoid compromising our planet's natural resources. Recyclable, degradable products. Nature friendly. More information
HOLASABOR is a program that shows canned food by pointing out their strength, such as practicality, variety and great flavor. More information
|Diseño y Desarrollo Comprandofacil.com|